Наши роллы настолько вкусные, что "покидают" стол ресторана "Shakti Terrace" за считанные минуты🙈
Что может быть лучше,чем пятничный ужин на летней веранде! Наслаждаемся авторскими блюдами и медитируем с живописными видами на любимую Москву❤️
📍 Болотная набережная, 11/1
1 825 minutes ago
TAG THE CHICKEN STRIP LOVER. Cajun Cornflake Chicken - £9.52 - Sack off the KFC and go for this instead. Much tastier. Much fresher. Much healthier.
Tune by @space_echo_music
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 50 Minutes
1 Lemon - £0.35
1 Pot of Mayo - £0.75
2 Large Sweet Potatos - £0.70
1 Box of Cornflakes - £0.94
3 Eggs - £0.89
1 Pot of Runny Honey - £0.99
1 Jar Cajun Seasoning - £0.90
4 Chicken Breasts - £4.00
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F.
2. Cut your sweet potatoes into chips. Place in a baking tray. Sprinkle over two teaspoons of Cajun seasoning, some salt and some pepper. Give the potatoes a good drizzle of olive oil, mix them about and whack them in the oven for 40 minutes.
3. Chicken time. Cut your breasts into strips. Take out three bowls and line them up. In the first, add your Cajun seasoning. In the second crack in 3 eggs. Add 2 tablespoons of honey to the eggs, some salt and some pepper, and whisk them up. Fill the third bowl with cornflakes.
4. Deal with the strips one by one. Firstly, dunk the strip into the Cajun seasoning. Then coat it in egg mixture, and then roll it in cornflakes, making sure you stick the flakes to all areas of the strips.
5. Lay the strips on a baking tray, and place them in the oven for 30 minutes or until they are cooked through.
6. While the chicken and the chips are cooking, make your lemony mayo. Squeeze your mayo into a bowl. Grate in the zest of a lemon, squeeze in the juice, season with salt and pepper, and mix everything together.
7. Once cooked, remove chicken and chips from oven, arrange on a board and serve with the mayo. Enjoy!