Don't worry, we got you! We have another flavor of No-Churn Ice Cream truffles for you! ✌️
INGREDIENTS - 2 ⅓ cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 24 oz Hershey’s milk chocolate
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs DIRECTIONS
1. Begin by making the toasted marshmallow no-churn ice cream. Combine toasted mini marshmallows with sweetened condensed milk. Whip 2 cups of heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the toasted marshmallow mixture into the whipped cream. Freeze overnight, or until scoopable.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the Hershey’s chocolate truffle filling. Heat ⅓ cup heavy cream and pour over 8 oz of chopped Hershey’s chocolate. Let sit for 5 minutes. Stir the cream and chocolate together until melted and thickened. Place in the fridge for about 1 hour, until scoopable.
3. Once the ice cream and truffle mixtures are ready, assemble the S’mores Bon Bons. Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop the toasted marshmallow ice cream. Using a smaller scoop (or forming a small round ball by hand,) add a Hershey’s chocolate truffle into the center of the ice cream scoop. Drop the ice cream truffle ball into 16 oz of melted Hershey’s chocolate and coat thoroughly. Finish by rolling the chocolate covered ice cream ball in crushed graham cracker crumbs. Chill the S’mores Bon Bons until the chocolate has set, then serve and enjoy!
[introduce yourself for a tbh]
heyy my name is Isabelle Fenty. i'm 16. i'm kind, loyal, pretty & a fast replier. i'm a bisexual pisces. my favourite colour is blue because i love swimming, and my life practically revolves around netflix and cookies. i'm sweet, just make sure you don't cross me !! ✨ #newrp#openrp